Alpha Phi's History
Alpha Phi was founded in 1872 at Syracuse University by ten of the first nineteen women admitted to the newly opened university. It was the fourth Greek letter organization founded for women. The objectives of the Fraternity are, “the promotion of growth in character; unity of feeling, sisterly affection, and social communion among members.
The Zeta Alpha Chapter was established in 1976.
The Zeta Alpha Chapter currently consists of 93 outstanding members!